Saturday, August 21, 2010

TO BE ONE


Girl: You are different… you are nice to me all the way…you’re my hero, my saviour, my brother, my love and my best friend… you’re everything in me…you’re making me complete…… moments that we have together… sharing the laughter’s and tears… making the best of us through out those days…

Chorus:
And …Now that we’re together nothing is impossible…
Our friendship will last forever…no one can stop our way…
The more problems we have the stronger we become…
Let’s remain standing and fear not in everything…
This is just the way to become one!

Boy: you are different… since I meet you I started to care for you…you are just wonderful making me laugh and telling me everything in you… I love you my friend… I care so much for you… you’re just the best girl I’ve ever meet… you’re making me complete… moments that we have… troubles and misunderstandings… but still our friendship goes on..

Repeat chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment