Saturday, August 21, 2010

Facebook is a room for Friendster

I'm certified Facebook addict!!!!
hahaha!

Facebook is my friend coz' most of my friends are online
Facebook is my counselor coz' if I need advise my Facebook friends are there
Facebook is my food:
my breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
Facebook is my room for laughters and tears online
During exam week when I think of Facebook, I go to my room and browse my notes
Facebook is all I want it to be
If you're a Facebook addict like me and your grades(for student) or your work(for employed) is falling down because of Facebook, it's your own fault and not of Facebook. 
Remember that all things for amusement are good it's just you who doesn't know how to handle everything.


SELF CONTROL SHOULD ACTIVATE!!



In my own way I used Facebook to know and make more FRIENDS.
To be updated with my past and present friends.
And I can say that FACEBOOK is a room for FRIENDSTER

No comments:

Post a Comment