Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh! my sabbath thing

Saturday, Happy sabbath to all! In church, seat mates are in deep sleep, babies are crying, girls at the back are laughing and the speaker is reading his sermon. Oh my, the message is very touching but I cant feel it that nice because I feel so sleepy. I don't wan't the pastors way of reading the sermon and his voice is so weak. How I wish the speaker was an African pastor. What I love to Africans is that when they preach, they don't read it, instead they have key words in their minds and when they preach they expand those simple ideas to wide and uplifting thoughts. And they're saying each and every words directly from the bottom of their hearts. I'm not saying that Filipino pastors are lousy, my point is that the preacher should know how to get the congregations attention. To persuade the congregation to listen to the words of God by his voice. I know all of the pastors are good. The difference between them are their ways and techniques in preaching. I know that all of them has one objective; to spread the joyful news!

No comments:

Post a Comment