Friday, August 20, 2010

You are my •°•.★BRIGHTEST STAR•°•.★



As the sun goes down in the west for us to rest,

My whole day’s task was done by my best.

As the darkness owns the clear blue sky,

I lie and saw a brightest star so high.



Every twinkle amused me and creates a very nice smile,

Very nice smiles that cause happiness for everyone even a mile.

Every time I gaze at your bright face,

I saw myself winning in a life’s race.



I know you appear in the sky for a purpose,

To let everyone knows what you suppose.

To light the dark sky at night,

And guide us to have a might.



Staring at you the whole night,

Hoping that tomorrow would be bright.

Thanks for being there and serves as our inspiration,

We promised to hold on in every life’s worst situation.



Now that my eyes are closing,

I feel your hands right here touching.

Even my sight says, “You’re so far”,

Don’t worry coz’ you are my brightest star.

No comments:

Post a Comment